G4X Motor Oil Enhancement Technology
G4X Motor Oil Enhancement Benefits:
• Extends equipment high temperature operating capability
• Minimizes sludge and deposits for trouble-free operation
• Maintains viscosity and film thickness at high temperatures
• Exceptional low temperature performance, including start-up
• Reduces overall friction with potential for reduced power consumption
• Protects equipment and extends life; minimizes unexpected downtime and extends service periods
• Provides excellent performance in terms of rust and corrosion prevention, foam control, and reduced operating costs
G4X can be custom blended to match any manufacturers specifications to meet and in most cases far exceed them. Our customers needs range from lowering internal operating temperatures, extending equipment life, reduced maintenance and reduced noise and vibration.
Conventional motor oils have a certain limit in which they can no longer provide lubrication because the friction is so great. Once G4X has been added the failing point of these oils has been shown to increase more than 500% increase in lubricity. This causes a tremendous reduction in friction. This will equate to less metal wear, better fuel economy and capturing the wasted Horse Power that is lost due to friction throughout the drive train.The properties of G4X allow it to be used with all blends and types of recommended automotive oils. G4X has the same viscosity ranges and tolerances of recommended automotive oils. G4X molecular bonds to the metal surface and DOES NOT use harmful additives such as Teflon, Silicon, Zinc, Molys, Graphite or any other solids.
G4X is a unique supplement to enhance any engines overall performance and efficiency. G4X will bond to all the metal surfaces and become a boundary lubricant; the oil will do its job better while reducing friction and metal wear. This protection will lead to longer engine life, reduced maintenance and improvement in fuel economy. G4X is compatible for all engines and has dramatic reduction in operating temperatures and extending the life of engines, differentials, manual transmissions and power steering.