G4X Industrial Oil Technology
G4X Industrial Benefits:
• Extends equipment high temperature operating capability
• Minimizes sludge and deposits for trouble-free operation
• Maintains viscosity and film thickness at high temperatures
• Exceptional low temperature performance, including start-up
• Reduces overall friction and can increase efficiency in sliding mechanisms such as gearing, with potential for reduced power consumption and lower steady-state operating temperatures.
• Minimizes effects of micro slip in rolling contact bearings for longer rolling-element life potential
• Protects equipment and extends life; minimizes unexpected downtime and extends service periods
• Provides excellent performance in terms of rust and corrosion prevention, water separability, foam control, air release performance ensuring problem-free operation in a wide range of industrial applications and reduced operating costs
G4X can be custom blended to match any manufacturers specifications to meet any lubrication needs and then far exceed them. Our customers needs range from lowering internal operating temperatures, extending equipment life, reduced maintenance and reduced noise and vibration.
Investing in better performing lubricants can make your plant more reliable by protecting your equipment and keeping it running longer and more efficiently. G4X distributes a comprehensive line of high-performance lubricants that far exceed conventional lubricants in a variety of industrial and automotive applications. By significantly reducing downtime and maintenance costs, G4X lubricants are also cost-effective, returning the initial price of the lubricant many times over.
G4X lubricants are recommended for use in a wide variety of gear and bearing applications where high or low temperatures are encountered or where operating temperatures or bulk oil temperatures are such that conventional lubricants give unsatisfactory life, or where improved efficiency is needed. They are particularly effective in applications where the maintenance costs of component replacement, system cleaning and lubricant changes are high.
Specific applications include:
• Filled for life gearboxes, especially high ratio/ low-efficiency worm gears
• Remotely located gearboxes, where oil change-out is difficult
• Low temperature applications, such as ski lifts where seasonal oil changes can be avoided
• Mixer roll bearings and roll neck bearings where high temperatures are encountered
• Severe centrifuge applications, including marine centrifuges
• Railroad A/C Traction Drives